Program 3: Individual Study (English, Math, Science, Social Studies Grade-Level Skills)
Do just 1 lesson per day in Program 3: Individual Study using our clear, step-by-step lesson plans and guide your child in learning English, Math, and Science grade-level skills (we suggest at 11:00 indoors for seatwork). The best part is that our booklist is completely free - i.e. no extra costs are needed for this course.)
What's included in Individual Study?
- A Year of Lessons in English, Math, Science, More!
- Enjoy guided, grade-level seat work
- Develope skills in the 3R's as you progress
- Short Lessons keep it focused and interesting
- Living Books bring life to all subjects
- Study Tools -Narration, Recitation, Copywork help students build long-term memory!
- Built-in full scope & sequence!
- Shipping and Tax are included in the listed price
Combine all 3 programs for a complete, classical, Christian education!
Each of our Lesson Handbooks include:
- Program Overview,
- How It Works,
- Full Year Book List with Pricing so you can stay on budget,
- Book Lists for all 3 terms,
- Varied and Interesting Schedules for all 3 terms (4-Days per Week),
- Test Reminders for all 3 terms,
- Field Trip Reminder,
- Daily Lesson Plans with check boxes,
- Grade-level lessons that build age-appropriate skills
- Parent Encouragement, tips, guidance, plus online support
Plus, we carefully select all books to meet the following 5 criteria:
- Bible-based textbooks teach truths from God’s word.
- Living books bring the studies to life.
- Beautifully written and illustrated books
- Economical for all families
- Available handbooks that are in-print
Combine Individual Study with our family together Christian Study and Enrichment Study for a complete classical curriculum!