Total Home Makeover: A 20 Day Plan to Renew Your Space & Spirit
Free Gift with purchase of $99 or more in January (ends January 31, 2021). No action required.
The Total Home Makeover book is a complete home management course that teaches you a simple system to a neat and tidy home with meals on the table, and have time to spare. This book is also included with a discount in our Quick Start Kit.
- 1 soft cover book (signed copy only available here)
- by Renee Metzler
- Genres: Home, Manage, Organize, Christian, Non-fiction
- ISBN: 978162020131
- 224 pages
Total Home Makeover is a complete home management course. During your journey, get yourself, your family and your home all paddling in the same direction, toward order. Travel through three phases:
- Phase 1: Transform Self. Learn smart daily and weekly home management routines that create order in the home.
- Phase 2: Transform Family. Coach your family to learn and maintain healthy home habits that bring order to the home.
- Phase 3: Transform Home. Organize (clear, sort, store) room-by-room to create a functional home with activity zones that meet your family’s needs.
Plus get worksheets (meal planner, chore chart, daily routines, room planner), stories from the author, and a supportive website. Grab a friend, your sister, or your small group and get started on your Total Home Makeover.
Need a digital copy? Kindle or Nook
Rated 5 out of 5 stars.
This has been HANDS DOWN the best organization book/system I've read to date & let me tell ya- I've read a lot of 'em. I couldn't put this one down. I couldn't wait to read the next chapter to find out the next great idea the author had. This common sense approach to my everyday routine is brilliant & I am profoundly grateful for Renee' for opening my eyes to how easy & productive a busy stay at home momma can be. Needless to say, my husband is thrilled- I feel more fulfilled than I ever thought possible because I get SO much more done being so organized. I am forever thankful for this book & for Renee Metzler for sharing her system with us!
About the Author
Renee holds a degree in Secondary Education, English from Bloomsburg University. She spent four years mentoring women in a sales career. Renee now speaks to moms and blogs at totalhomemakeover.com where it's her mission to help moms get it pretty.